Main Terms & Conditions & Acceptable Use Policy
SGR Engineering Ltd provides the Emailname service and reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice, within the general 'spirit' of the document, to clarify and/or to react to future circumstances.
Last update to these terms : 22nd August 2017.
Acceptance of services from EmailName constitutes agreement to and acceptance of our policies and conditions outlined below.
- Our service aims to be available round the clock, 365 days per year (see disclaimers below).
- It is inevitable that customers will require support from time to time, and we aim to support our customers by knowing their requirements and their technical skill level, and providing support to suit.
- Support is available during office hours. Outside of office hours, or during company holidays, support may still be available for serious issues, but the response time will be longer.
- If you or your business require a round the clock support service, please get in touch with us as we will be able to arrange a package to suit your needs.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- It should be noted that references to 'the customer' in this section includes ALL users of the EmailName computer network, whether or not they purchased their services direct from EmailName. Buyers of multiple email addresses remain responsible for ensuring adherence to these terms by all users of those addresses.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to transmit any material which they do not specifically hold the rights to distribute. This includes but is not limited to: Photos, music, videos, software & intellectual property, in whatsoever form it is presented.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to transmit or link to information pertaining to any illegal activity, whatsoever. This applies to UK Law, as well as to local law where the customer does not fall under the jurisdiction of UK law.
- No customer may use their account or allow their account to be used to transmit any material likely to either intentionally or unintentionally be defamatory or offensive to others.
- No customer may use their account to distribute bulk unsolicited emails (spam). We reserve the right at our sole discretion to determine what quantity of email constitutes spam.
- No customer may intentionally or unintentionally engage in any activity likely to cause harm to the computer network, or disrupt the service to it, or availability of it to other users.
- Payments and billing
- All renewable services (such as emailname accounts, hosting and domain registrations) are payable in advance. The standard term is once per year. Payment terms for all other services will be as per the quotation for those services.
- A fair use policy exists to ensure availability of the network to all customers. If at the sole discretion of EmailName a customer is in danger of affecting the service experienced by others, action deemed appropriate at the time may be taken, up to and including suspension of the account.
- Non-payment of any charges may result in the suspension of service at our sole discretion.
- All accounts have a 7 day "cooling off" period in which time, provided we believe the request is genuine, we may approve a request for cancellation or refund. Any domain name registered for free as a part of the account creation remains the sole property of EmailName upon refund of account charges.
- EmailName reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our services to any prospective clients. Furthermore, we reserve the right to block access to our network from any external sources if such action is deemed necessary to prevent disruption of service to our customers.
- EmailName will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer as a result of your use of the service or as a result of any malfunction or downtime. EmailName make no warranty, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. EmailName disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions howsoever caused.